Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Challenge #252

I hope everyone had a great New Year and that you are ready for a happy and exciting 2016.  I know I am.  We all make resolutions (even if we just think about them)  and mine is to work very hard to get my photography business running strong.  If anyone wants to share your resolution, please feel free to do so in the comments at the end of this post.

Our photo this week is one I took as part of a nature challenge.  The black squirrels were out and this little guy let me get very close to him. (Usually they are skittish).

On to the top three from Challenge # 250... (in random order)



All of the cards were awesome this week.  Congrats to the top three and thanks to everyone who took the time to enter.
(Hint:  Please make sure that I can download your card.  It should be in the form of a jpeg or a png. )

Now for our challenge for this week.The sketch is another courtesy of Crystal and it has many possibilities.
And the technique challenge (if you want to use it) is to use something sparkly on your card.

Here are  the cards from our talented design team:





Beautiful cards, ladies, and very inspiring1  I am sure that our followers will want to create cards of their own now that you have spurred them on.  Thanks so much to the team!

Remember, everyone, that our challenge runs for two weeks and you can enter below or as a comment on our Facebook page.  Happy creating, everyone!

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Wow, thank you so much for choosing my Christmas card as a Top 3!!

Emily Shroom said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in the top three and congrats to the other top picks, great looking cards!