Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Challenge #199 - Friends

Happy holidays to all!  I hope you are all enjoying this festive season and will get the opportunity to spend time with family and friends.  I think that this is so important for us all.  In that light, this will be the final challenge of this year.  Our designers will have next week off and be back in the new year.  So this week, our challenge is a two-week one.  Maybe then, you will find a little bit of time to craft and relax during this busy season and I know our team will enjoy the rest.

First things first, here is our photo for the week:
It is a wee bit different and a wee bit strange but it is my favourite snow photo so far this winter.

Now to business.  Once again, there is no top 3.  Only two crafters entered our challenge for sketch #197.  I sure hope it is the busy holiday season.  

Our sketch this week is another holiday influenced one:
It reminds me of a chimney.  Our theme(use it or not) is Friends.
Here are the samples from the team.



Beautiful, ladies!   I love the different interpretations of our sketch.  Now, followers, it is up to you.

Wishing everyone a happy holiday season and a joyous New Year!

No comments: