Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Challenge #198- Family

Hi!  I am glad, at this hectic time of year, that you are making time to visit us and maybe even participate in our challenge this week.
First for our photo of the week:
The interesting thing about this photo - although it looks wintery, it really was taken in the fall and an infrared technique applied in post processing.

On to our top 3 for challenge #196:




Great takes on our sketch and our theme, ladies!  Thanks to all who participated.

Now, this week's sketch:
Another simple one....with our theme of family (use it or not)
Here are the gorgeous samples from the team:






Awesome, team!  I love all of your cards and I am sure you will inspire our followers to make some time to create.  I know that our schedules are very busy this time of year, but it is so important to take some time for ourselves.  Thanks for stopping by!

!-- start LinkyTools script -->

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Fun sketch this week, too and lovely samples!

sweet art designs said...

I just found out I placed Top 3 for Family. Thank you very much. Myrna Sweet