Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Challenge #174 - Oops, I Forgot

I am so sorry!  I do not know how I did it but I totally forgot yesterday was Tuesday.  It was Canada Day and we had a lovely day, but when I woke up this morning it hit me that it is Wednesday.  So please accept my apologies and join me for the Wednesday edition of Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Here are our top 3 from  week #172 - in no particular order:



Beautiful cards, ladies!  Thanks to all who participated.

Now for this week's sketch:
Remember, our theme all summer is Whatever Makes You Happy.
And here are the inspirations from our designers:







Wow!  Amazing examples, team!  You ladies really rock and YOU are definitely who make me happy.  I could not do this without you.
So, now let's see what our followers come up with.  I am sure the cards will be awesome.
And, once again, I am so sorry for screwing up.

No comments: