Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Challenge #101

Hi, crafters!
I hope all is well with everyone. 
Once again this week we have a great sketch from Jenn.  She is very busy in her new endeavours but always finds time to create great sketches for us.  Please visit her blog to see what she is doing now.
Here is the sketch:
And here are the examples from the team:











I am sure we have inspired you to create a card - or other project of your own.  Please post them below.  I can hardly wait to see your creations.
And, one more thing....A Happy First Birthday to Nancy's grandson, Edwin.

3 comments:

GerJanne said...

Wow, what a beautiful examples!
I hope I can get along!
GerJanen

Tameko said...

Great sketch, and inspiration! So glad I could join in the fun.

Kathy D. said...

thank you for the inspiration!