Thursday, August 30, 2012

Top 3 for Challenge #80

Well, a day late.  I am sorry.  I do not know how but I did not schedule this correctly and when I was looking at the blog this morning, I noticed there was no Top 3.  
The cards last week were once again awesome.  I do not know how you ladies always manage to be so creative.  Picking three was really difficult but here the choices:
All three are so creative and imaginative...love them.  Ladies, please feel free to grab our badge to display on your blogs.
Thanks to all who participated.
Thanks for stopping by and for being part of our group each week.

2 comments:

Debra Keane said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top three this week. It is so awesome to be recognized by your peers for something that you love doing. I have started back to work but hope to be able to keep up with the challenges. They really push me to stamp when I get home from work even when I am tired! Thanks again ladies!

Debra Keane said...

I am so excited to have my card chosen in the top three. I feel it's the greatest compliment to be chosen by your peers. Thanks so much for making my day, week, month!